Rank change on Beginners and errywhere.

daBroviest

Hey everyone!

Just to let you know, I got a new computer, and the first thing I did when I installed stuff is grab another copy of CoD 4 and install it. Moved player file and all that, so I have all my binds and settings and controls, but "There was an error getting [my] stats," so now I'm back to rank 1 and fighting my way back up. It also changed my GUID, so I changed that on the website to the new one I have and Speedfact (solid bro) made me an admin again. Just thought I'd let you all know so you don't go "ehrmagurd someone impersonating brovie," cuz all my red tiger stuff is gone (DAMN) and all my ranks and achievs are gone too.

Thanks a bunch!

-Brovie

If your old cdkey +mpdata is still yours - try get that and try again,

I think they made it to reset if the mpdata file was used with 2 different cdkeys

yup ( I dunno if t will work as you're changing to mac - but there's no harm in trying)

backup your current mp data ( just copy and paste it and then rename it- in case this doesn't work so you don't lose your current rank & xp.

Do the cdkey in multiplayer options first, then if that works, do the mp_data, if it doesn't work then put your old serial key back without closing the game ( so you may need to write it down)