Best cellphone

RoFoR

Awwh man! Everyone beat me to the Nokia jokes already!

But in all seriousness:

People laugh at me when they see I have a droid when they are all on their iPhones, but to me Droids such as the Galaxy S 3, Skyrocket, or Razr have larger screens have 4G LTE which means little if you don't have a good cellphone plan (; They have just as good and if not better cameras than iPhones and actually have a battery you can take out if something goes wrong!

Although the market for android applications are somewhat slower than those of the iPhone it gets the apps eventually :3

Old Nokia, they fall down the stairs only error simcart check. Fall in the the water, just need to dry in the sun. You cant break it unwillingly, I cant give it to the dog ;) but she is not intrested in technology.

Cheers

New Nokia Lumia series is quite unbreakable also. Im using older Xpressmusic series phone which have hit concrete several times resulting in only scratches. So I guess if the apps and switching phones in every half a year is important then iPhone or Galaxy(4 is coming out) is fine. But I would go with Nokia at least its basic function- taking phonecalls- have never failed, not like some other phones. And its durable also.

yeah i think a lot of persons are thinking more on the apps than the main function of the phones, most of the smartphones dont recive the same quantity of signal, i think the nokia are the ones which have the better ammount of signal

New Nokia Lumia series is quite unbreakable also. Im using older Xpressmusic series phone which have hit concrete several times resulting in only scratches. So I guess if the apps and switching phones in every half a year is important then iPhone or Galaxy(4 is coming out) is fine. But I would go with Nokia at least its basic function- taking phonecalls- have never failed, not like some other phones. And its durable also.

i had a xpress music...i know what you are talking about :D