Moxie is requesting a sig

I did have this really awesome pic to help go off of though I have no Idea for the life of me where to find it. so..

What is the signature about? Stealth, all about stealth. Perhaps a guy hiding behind a corner of a wall with a drawn or semi-drawn dagger. Somewhat like this pic I stumbled across.post-9846-0-87022100-1352748351_thumb.jpg minus the glowing dagger. Although I prefer a full mask/hood but from side-to-side at the eyes is revealed. :ph34r: I would like to have my name in the right either center or top.

The size of the signature in pixels? However big it needs to be.

The color combination you prefer? I would prefer my name to be a dark purplish color, or just white if the picture is too dark for the purple to show up good. Or perhaps purple outlined by white?

The text you want on the signature? I would like the text to be a scratchy font, somewhat like this. post-9846-0-84228700-1352748784_thumb.png

Anything signature maker should avoid? Anything from assassins creed. I like the games but want this to have its individuality.

Thank you much in advance and If anything else is needed please feel free to contact me!

Hi, Moxie. Just thought I would give this a shot. I made 2 others with the one you have posted. Here it goes :) You can of course re-size it.

assassinsstrikemtgbycha.jpg

imagesasdasdasd.jpg

imagesbbbl.jpg

Have fun ;).

~Cass!

Edited by Castiel

I loved the picture you gave us, so I got rid of the shiny stuff and moved the right person upwards. The result:

Moxie.png

I do like this one quite a bit!

Now a dumb question, how do I go about using it? I need img codes or somethin yea?

you can do 2 things, 1 is to right click and do "save image as" and later on upload it to your sig or http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t65/Baronblabla/Moxie.png <-- thats the link do right click "copy image url" and indeed place [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] infront t at the end.