Wolfenstein (2009) - Multiplayer

BlackBull

Hello everyone, I love and I've always loved Wolfenstein I must admit that I do not like the 3d version, however, starting with "Return to castle Wolfenstein" was born my passion for this game!

More than a year ago, I bought the game Wolfenstein 2009, the single player is amazing but what about the multiplayer not being a very popular game like Call of Duty or Battlefield, there is no entering in online game server.

As a great fan of this game makes me very angry because and just as our beloved ET which only has better graphics (though many criticize the graphics engine of the game) and many more features born from the single player story.

That said I wanted to know if any of you have this game and if you can agree to play online.

I am sure that if this game was free there would be a lot of people to play with, being a pay for play, not many people bought enough to always be able to find online servers.

As soon as I bought the game and there were five or six servers we played anyway and always has been very little power and to play these servers are gone and there is no chance to play the multiplayer mode, as I write this, after months I'm reinstalling the game again to check if there are game servers.

Let me know if any of you have this game so you can play them all together because a really nice game!

I always like to use the google translator so I hope that is not what I wrote incomprehensible.

Let me know Regards Black+Bull (Roberto)

PS: If you do not understand what game I'm talking about and what the picture below:

Wolfenstein_%282009_video_game%29.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Your English is just fine to me :P anyways I got this game for Xbox about two years ago I think and it was a very good game and the graphics are really good. When I tried the multiplayer it was also very abandon for the Xbox too. I wish more people played and if they did I think I would have heard of ET earlier and I might have downloaded it sooner.

Single player is very playable for sure; the multiplayer was designed by a different team and on separate premises. There were alot of turnovers and changes in staff from what I understand. So this halted progess & left the project hanging with a skeleton crew of inexperienced programmers (probably way in over their heads).

Bottom line is when it was released the multiplayer was totally disfunctional and died immediately.

It's well known that the team at Endrant studios were sacked on its release.

The amount of complaints stock piled were so excessive that I think the prospect of a future Wolfenstein title

has also scrapped. This is only due to the amount of money lost.

There might well have been a SDK released at some point - I think some programmers and boffs tried to save the multiplayer but I don't think any of them had any great success..

Just a sad story I guess..