Good morning ladies and gentlemen by Am Joku

Joku_.

Hello!

I believe we've never been properly introduced so hear it goes.

I am 23 years old guy and I come from Finland, to be more precise Northern Savonia, Kuopio.

I study political science/ international politics (w/e is the proper term for it), in which I am doing my masters degree on. I should be graduating inside a year. My minors are European union studies and international law. I also have a bachelors degree in administration studies.

My passion is soccer which I've played since I was a seven year old kid. After I turned 18 I've played some years in the lower finnish divisions. I also love watching soccer and from the so called big teams I support Arsenal, practically watching every official game they have during the year.

Been playing ET for seven years. Took a bit longer absent of stay from 2008 to 2010. Been playing now for 1,5 -2 years. The separation from ET was due to the fact that I stayd one year in the army as a commando/ guerrilla (army service is mandatory in Finland). I also started my studies plus tried bit harder how I would do in the soccer fields.

I believe I am a nice guy. I try to help the best I can. I balance teams a lot plus help where ever I can to repay you for the fact that I can not help by donating, since I am only a student. I believe my only bad habit is answering insults by sarcasm. For instance, if someone would say to me you are such a fag. I would probably answer him somewhere on the lines: ty that is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me.

Yours sincerely Joku

EDIT: forgot to say, btw I love to scream bacon, if you get my drift..

Edited by Joku_.
  • Like 1

Welcome buddy,

I support the idea Angel had, I supposed Alpha Males is kinda dead and you'd be very welcome here. So, give it a try ;P

Anyway, take care, pce.