Signature Request

Yeah, so I realized how bad my last signatures were, although they were my first try, in all fairness.

I would like one made by somebody who's name isn't Sparhawk, if that's possible. Thanks :)

What is the signature about? Since I'm writing a novel about the supernatural, and my main character is a confused teen that realizes he can create and manipulate ice, and make objects move at will.... I guess, just a person with the ability to control and manipulate ice, and make objects move at will :) Maybe make eyes a flashing purple, if possible? Show him in the process of manipulating the ice, please.

The size of the signature in pixels? Erm..... I'd say about... You know what, go crazy with it! Just longer than it is high. Maybe 388 x 140?

The colour combination you prefer? I would like to use no hot colors if possible, and mainly use blue, purple, black, white, grey, and anything else you feel would compliment those colors.

The text you want on the signature? Just my name, and if I'm qualified, with =F|A= behind it.

Anything signature maker should avoid? Hot colors, grainy texture, pixelation, etc etc.

Thx guys, can't wait to see what comes up!