Crysis 2 Sale

ajnl

Hey, if anyone is interested in buying Crysis 2. At the moment it is 75% off through steam (last through this week, till Sept 10). So a little less then 9 euros.

Link

Enjoy!

Edited by ajnl

my point still stands :P

I won't say which one is better till I play Crysis 2. But I can say, I really enjoyed the first one. So if anyone hasn't played the first one, it is definitely worth it.

I won't say which one is better till I play Crysis 2. But I can say, I really enjoyed the first one. So if anyone hasn't played the first one, it is definitely worth it.

Crysis 2 is consolized (I'm sure that word exist :P).

Edited by DrJoske

Crysis 2 is consolized (I'm sure that word exist :P).

Consolization is the process of modifying an arcade video game board for use on a standard television set. The resulting unit is known as a "consolized" system. The process is a self-contained alternative to using a SuperGun, a device which allows you to connect a Jamma arcade board to a standard television?

Have to love Wikipedia. :P

hade to buy crisis 1 since its so cheap never played crysis games tho ;P

had* Crysis* hehe ;)

I played the first one on my macbook, back when I had it dual booted with windows vista, using an xbox 360 controller. Could barely run it on the lowest graphics.

It is a fun game though and pretty interesting.

Edited by ajnl

hade to buy crisis 1 since its so cheap never played crysis games tho ;P

make sure to get high res texture mods to shit rainbows :P

Get dammit trying to remember name :s

Consolization is the process of modifying an arcade video game board for use on a standard television set. The resulting unit is known as a "consolized" system. The process is a self-contained alternative to using a SuperGun, a device which allows you to connect a Jamma arcade board to a standard television?

Have to love Wikipedia. :P

lol :P. Well, the word does exist (not really what I meant to say though XD)

Edited by DrJoske