A new class of Admin

kentikins

I'm currently level 12 admin and I believe i'm not quite ready to become a level 14 Clan Member (L2) admin.

I'm would like to see a new intermediate level.

Where I can't use a permanent ban but can Kick players who have returned after their 3 warns, or either a temp ban.

If I could receive an admin feature like this, I would be mostly grateful.

Just a thought, Thanks.

• Like 2

Clan Member (L2) - Members who are active on forum and server will be given this level. You will need to refer 3 members to get this level. We might also promote member to this level if they have done some other work for community which compensates for 3 referral of new members.

From what I noticed, you haven't referred anyone so far. Creating another lvl would cause in updating everybody's lvl on servers.

And here comes what was said PLENTY of times, please, use a Contact button Click when it comes to commands etc. You can ask for a command there or for promotion, every single Contact message is being taken into consideration, so please, use Contact us instead of creating topics in open forums.

I am going to lock this topic, once you use Contact us, you will be contacted by Founder or COD Co/Leader. ;)