last night concert....Slayer, Slipknot, Anthrax, Motorhead

The show was awesome. Slayer took it to a new level and stole the show. Anthrax played well and Lemmy and the boys from Motorhead were solid. Slipknot generated some iron clad new school metal.

2012-08-01_18-08-55_956.jpg

2012-08-01_18-53-45_790.jpg

2012-08-01_20-43-36_905.jpg

2012-08-01_22-06-57_856.jpg

• Like 3

Nice pics Funk.Looks like fun! Wish that tour would stop into WI.We are getting "Knotfest" on the 18th with Slipknot, Deftones, Lamb of God, Dethklok, Prong, and a bunch more, but I don't think I can make it. Its in Somerset WI which is right outside Minneapolis MN. Around a 5 hour drive for me, and I don't think the wife is too keen. :(

Nice pics Funk.Looks like fun! Wish that tour would stop into WI.We are getting "Knotfest" on the 18th with Slipknot, Deftones, Lamb of God, Dethklok, Prong, and a bunch more, but I don't think I can make it. Its in Somerset WI which is right outside Minneapolis MN. Around a 5 hour drive for me, and I don't think the wife is too keen. :(

That would be a great show but it is a bit far to drive. I would love to see Prong and the Deftones. Not sure if I am going to go to anymore shows this year trying to save a bit of money. But Uproar Festival is coming about a hour away.(Shinedown,Staind and Godsmack and others) or Rob Zombie and marily manson in October...

I left Dallas on the 7th...... Mayhem was here on the 10th.

I was at Disney in Orlando on the 13th....... Mayhem was in Tampa on the 13th.

I was in Eastern Ohio on the 24th....... Mayhem was in Cincinatti on the 24th.

........ I was just not having luck getting to see them this time around. :censored

Uproar Festival is coming about a hour away.(Shinedown,Staind and Godsmack and others) or Rob Zombie and marily manson in October...

Uproar is stopping relatively close by here soon too. Thinking about going, but not sure. Just saw Shinedown, Motley Crue, Tesla, Seether, Kid Rock and a bunch more a few weeks ago at Rock USA. I hear you about how expensive the festivals are. I dropped a ton of money at Rock USA over the 3 days we camped.

Sebastian Bach and Cinderalla are coming to Green Bay next week though. Might have to go get my fix of 80's rock at that show. Sammy Hagar is playing with Ace Frehely tomorrow right near my house, but I have a bachelor party, so can't make that one.

Zombie and Manson would be great shows to get you in the Halloween mood.