Hello

IntenT-

My name is IntenT, I have decided to give back to the et pub community by sharing my skills and experience with anyone who wnats help. I have been an anticheat admin for 4 leagues, including Cyber athletic league, Electronic Sports League and Clanbase. I have won championships in Enemy Territory, counter strike and played for the number one pve guild in World of Warcraft on Illidan server. If you would like help in Enemy Territory on aiming, tracking, straffing, or even back raging i'm your man. I don't charge for these lessons, all I ask is if you get anything out of them you donate to the Fearless Assasins site to help keep the servers running. Also if you need configs, scripts or anything related to computer help, I will do my best to help you out. I play some other games as well, so I may start giving lessons in those at a future date. My email is itachi23@gmail.com, my xfire is intented . I look forward to helping some guys and trying to keep this great game alive. You dont have to be an F|A member to get help, just have to be active on forums with 20 posts or more.

ps. I am also a 2200ish League of Legends player, so if any of you need help there, or just wanna frag let me know.

Happy gaming

Edited by IntenT-