Private Ryan

Anthrax

Saving Private Ryan started this whole thing. All these movies were inspired by the success of SPR. Without Saving Private Ryan we wouldn't have all the WWII video games we love to play. Excellent movie, if you can stand to watch it.

If you like Saving Private Ryan, try "Enemy At The Gates". It's about the the Battle of Stalingrad. For Russians, every single day was like D-Day. They lost 26 million people fighting the Germans.

Another good one was "Letters from Iwo Jima". It's about the Japanese experience fighting the US Marines (they lost badly - imagine guys getting cooked with flamethrowers and shelled with naval cannons while they are starving and out of bullets living in caves).

Saving Private Ryan started this whole thing. All these movies were inspired by the success of SPR. Without Saving Private Ryan we wouldn't have all the WWII video games we love to play. Excellent movie, if you can stand to watch it.

If you like Saving Private Ryan, try "Enemy At The Gates". It's about the the Battle of Stalingrad. For Russians, every single day was like D-Day. They lost 26 million people fighting the Germans.

Another good one was "Letters from Iwo Jima". It's about the Japanese experience fighting the US Marines (they lost badly - imagine guys getting cooked with flamethrowers and shelled with naval cannons while they are starving and out of bullets living in caves).

Yeah i forgot "Enemy at the gates".Fight in stalingrad,betwen best russian's sniper and german's ;)

"Band of Brothers" I forgot to watch "Enemy at the gate" when it was on tv :S. I must watch it.

Map Cean 2 in Et Is it like the last fight in SPR?

Not last as i know but one of the last,caen was in WW 2 80% destroyed:)