Silent server with 40 slots

Maximo Decimo

http://fearless-assassins.com/enemyterritory-servers.html

I have noticed that since the new location of the silent server it increased the number of slots available from 26 (30) to 40. So, i was wondering if its going to be that way?

In my humble opinion, have more than 30 players around in small maps like those we have in Silent server can be an inconvenience.

I have personal sugestion about it, it is just that i would like to increase the number of medics available per teams. The actual medics players per team is 5. Since we changed from ETPub to Silent server, it increased from 20 slots to 26 slots. Thats why i made a topic making a poll to increase the medic class.

http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-525-1-medic-more-per-team/

Edit: Seems DD already fixed from 5 to 6, thanks. But i played yesterday and we only could play 5 medics in a team.

+1

You didn't even comment on my post about the same thing :P

So I guess we either need to either replace all the maps with bigger ones or reduce the amount of slots :(

Im sorry Aigle, i didnt saw your topic. The last week had a lot of job and the rest of my free time spent modding my Wii because it got update and deleted all "strage" programs.

Personally i hardly would like to come back to few slots. I think that the magic of Silent server is its few slots and its great mod. No wonder it is in the best 30 popular servers.

Im sorry Aigle, i didnt saw your topic. The last week had a lot of job and the rest of my free time spent modding my Wii because it got update and deleted all "strage" programs.

Personally i hardly would like to come back to few slots. I think that the magic of Silent server is its few slots and its great mod. No wonder it is in the best 30 popular servers.

hmm tatz why i saw 18 players per team on sunday :) ... hmm yeah .. we must make bigger maps or increase the number of classes .. also , the heavy weapons can be a bit overpowered :D