There comes a time when a woman just has to trust her husband

razorback

A friend to me is someone you hang out with and mostly get along with basically . Doesn't mean you have to trust them . You can meet someone at the mall today for the first time and swap numbers and become "friends" but do you trust that person ?

Nope, but I don't call those friends but mates ;)

There is a reason women marry men. They need someone to do the "icky" jobs. (Killing bugs, emptying mouse traps, putting animals to sleep, unplugging toilets. At least at my house.) Another important reason is that they have an ongoing fix-it-up project to work on, the man.

A friend to me is someone you hang out with and mostly get along with basically . Doesn't mean you have to trust them . You can meet someone at the mall today for the first time and swap numbers and become "friends" but do you trust that person ?

There is difference between friends and merely acquaintance. I do trust my friends but not acquaintances