Minecraft Server is Awesome when its up. (not a rage post.)

Darkvincee

Thanks for a pretty sick server guys,

I like to see that issues are being looked at and taking care of so people can enjoy it.

I just recently started to play mine craft (Full) about a week or two ago, I have learned a lot hanging out with you guys on the server and hope to do more so.

I realize as a clan you will face problems with people as you increase in popularity. my thought is, you can make some people happy some times, but not all of the people happy all the time.

To conclude I do have to respect and appreciate the responses from Doobie and the FA team to the issues at hand, I realize the amount of work and time taking out of your every day to take care of this. I just want to say thank you for doing so and hope to be gaming with you guys again soon.

• Like 1

I am sure you can understand that life sometimes get's in the way, however once i know about an issue i tend to try and take care of it ASAP. Hopefull the server will continue as it is right now and stay running without issue when schooling starts for me again. but like always, if there is an issue on the server i will look into it as soon as i can.

Thanks for the complements and I hope to see you on the server soon