Wall hackers

• 2 weeks later...

HACK after HACK after HACK today on your server... i have one server that i have linked to pbbans. im willing to add one of your admins to my group so you and pbbans can keep the cheaters out of your server, but i also noticed you dont have punkbuster enabled. let me no if i can help,thanks.

HACK after HACK after HACK today on your server... i have one server that i have linked to pbbans. im willing to add one of your admins to my group so you and pbbans can keep the cheaters out of your server, but i also noticed you dont have punkbuster enabled. let me no if i can help,thanks.

Our clan is already registered with PBBans, thank you. And no, PB is currently disabled on all of our CoD4 servers except these three:

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

• Like 1

Our clan is already registered with PBBans, thank you. And no, PB is currently disabled on all of our CoD4 servers except these three:

b_560_95_1.png

HC Abnerdog seems to be having issues today ? not sure PB is working on IT today ? see other thread mentioning admin codes not working either .... something happened to it ?

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan

Um, the other servers are a different version, i have the 1.7 version..

We have 1.6 and 1.7 servers. We stream PB. As of right now PB is on on the servers that he stated. We have it turned off on the rest for time being.