NHL Season 2012-2013

von Rantala

July 1 is coming fast and then we see many free agents moves. Who is you biggest name on free agents player?? And who you guess take Stanley for 2013 and why?? Its very early say now but we can write here all summer break and when season start.

I guess that biggest free agent name is Zach Parise i think that Selänne will be continue he great career for one season or two if he want take part winter olympic in 2014 and if he continue team will be Anaheim Ducks. And Martin Brodeu if he continue he's great career he will be play New Jersey.

I hope that my team Wild or Ducks or Philadelphia won Cup but i think that strongest teams are Vancouver Canuks, Flyers and Nashville Predators.

Biggest trade in summer break is Jordan Staal trade i expect that he will move because Penguins have Crosby and Malkin on center. But that he go Canes suprise me. And Vokoun sign Penguins is suprise me aswell i think he try number one role on Chicago or Tampa Bay.

So tomorrow stars Free agent market. Big day for me. I wait that day when last of my favorite teams Philly lost they playoffs. I m very excited.