Code For ingame chat

karmablack

Question

I know that with xfire a lot of times that the use of ingame chat to communicate the presents of a cheater is unnecessary BUT there is something to be said about short-hand. if a code was implemented into daily use it could make things go a lot faster not having to switch to the xfire overlay and the pressing of the buttons to do so. it would not need to be complicated a simple initial such as AB for aimbot WH forwall hack and XR for no recoil MH for multi-hack followed by that person in questions slot number (S) would suffice all worded in a way to alert other members. so in the case of a wallhack in slot 4 something like ->WH(S)4<- or wallhack and aimbot in slot 8 ->WH+AB(S)8<- the reason i bring this up is i am still finding myself on server with clan memeber in game playing and only me specing watching as someone cheats and having no way to tell members because the ones on are not on my xfire list and i have no way to get there attention without risking spooking the person cheating.now i know i have no way of knowing the slot number of the pesron cheating not been a member and so for none member a replacement of the slot number with the first and last letter in the persons name (N) so in the case of karmablack with a aimbot it would be ->AB(N)KK<- if someone named with a wallhack named *player99 got on it would be ->WH(N)*9<- anyway this is just a idea i came up with that i thoght i would share and get the ideas of others on the forums and not as a real desire to try to get it implemented.

1 answer to this question

Would be too many codes and stuff to remember :/ + It would make half of the clan confused cus most don't check forum anyways

Best way is to just add all of the members and leaders on xfire :] Should be a lot easier.