In Honor Of W:ET's 9th Birthday Post your Most Memorable ET Moments

CSL

Was playing rtcw 24hr beach w/ them {RU} boys, getting my ass handed to me.

Started playing et soon as it came out and it was like i was in God mode.

Joined my first clan, i think it was ETF just remember the leader Ranger, and pal named cub@no. We Had an awsome scrim record.

Then i stumbled onto southbunker, cpl yrs later. Changed name to ratf!nk. Something about that server was insane, i was pullin like 60-3 krs non stop. so much fun!.

Finally got banned after a few months for using scripts lol.

Took former F A member smoke w/ me and started my own server F!nkclan, no more insane krs but still fun and a learning exp running a server.

Ah the good old days.

southbunker was the bomb :D i remember having a good time with the F!nk clan too ratf!nk :P but then i joined pro* clan and got banned >.<

why did u got banned ? :D

i still remember my first fps experience ... ofcourse it was ET( :D ) . i dint know about the invalid guid problems then .. so the only server i used to play on was TEAMMUPPET NODOWNLOAD XPS .... but i was a stupid noob at tat tym .... thn i resolved the guid problem and entered =f|a= thanx to gametracker ... i have never played in any other server ever since ....... my K/D RATIO used to be around 0.250 ... now i have kinda improved thanx 2 u guys .. now it is 0.583 ..... still i am trying to improve .. :D

i got banned because i left (SB) clan and joined Pro* clan, back then it was even Pro' clan lol. i joined together with Fletcher (aka Blacktail, laidtorest) and Hurric@ne (aka =F|A=C@n0|$|, -Hellc@ne- etc. etc.) good old times :yeye

btw im ready to kick ur butt again, rajaah, on silent ;D

Edited by VSSpeedy

i got banned because i left (SB) clan and joined Pro* clan, back then it was even Pro' clan lol. i joined together with Fletcher (aka Blacktail, laidtorest) and Hurric@ne (aka =F|A=C@n0|$|, -Hellc@ne- etc. etc.) good old times :yeye

btw im ready to kick ur butt again, rajaah, on silent ;D

i accept i am newb dude .. but once i get the hang of it .. it's SHOWTIME .. CHIMICHUNGA!! .... :D ... i'll one day take ma revenge :D