Electronic Entertainment Expo 2012 | FPS Game Trailer

DJ aka GDR DJ

Arma 3

Arma 3 is an open world tactical shooter video game developed by Bohemia Interactive and expected to be released in Q4 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vv5OEs9yA8&list=UUYCEK7i8Uq-XtFtWolofxFg&index=1&feature=plcp

DOOM 3 Back For Good Edition

Are you experiencing a dearth of Doom? id Software is worried about just that possibility, as evidenced by today's announcement of Doom 3 "BFG Edition." Doom 3 is getting remastered and repackaged, with the "Resurrection of Evil" expansion and seven brand new levels, which id are wrapping up as "The Lost Mission."

Beyond remastering graphics, id's also adding Achievements, Trophies, and 3D. In the gameplay department, a "new check point save system" is being added, and the ever-frustrating flashlight issue is being resolved with "the new armor-mounted flashlight." If that weren't enough, the BFG Edition includes both Doom 1 and 2, so you can truly vanquish every single last demon in all of the space hells, all in one package. Finally!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVO2bWsWe2g&list=UUYCEK7i8Uq-XtFtWolofxFg&index=9&feature=plcp

Far Cry 3

Far Cry 3 is an upcoming open world first-person shooter video game being developed by Ubisoft Montreal in conjunction with Ubisoft Massive, Ubisoft Reflections and Ubisoft Shanghai and published by Ubisoft for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2xpP57arcw&list=UUYCEK7i8Uq-XtFtWolofxFg&index=6&feature=plcp

more games trailer in our MMORPG and RPG forum

I didnt like Arma 2. It was a very weird FPS.

I think i'll try Doom 3 BFG Edition,it looks pretty nice.

Hope Far Cry 3 will be better then 2.I'm really waiting for a good PC FPS.

I didnt like Arma 2. It was a very weird FPS.

I think i'll try Doom 3 BFG Edition,it looks pretty nice.

Hope Far Cry 3 will be better then 2.I'm really waiting for a good PC FPS.

Well arma is a game you have to like, it's not really a mainstream game.

I've played it a lot (never owned it though, now with dayz => zombies :P I'm consider to buy it finally ^^)