Battlefield Premium confirmed, costs $50

EA has confirmed (via Twitter) the existence Battlefield Premium, a service which will give players access to Battlefield 3 DLC, weapons, skins, dog tags, and more. The service will retail at $50, which will be a one time fee. Battlefield Premium will include all of the released and upcoming DLC, including:

• Back To Karkand
  • Close Quarters
  • Armored Kill
  • Aftermath
  • End Game

In addition to the DLC, Battlefield Premium for Battlefield 3 includes the following features:

• 20 maps
  • 20 new weapons
  • 10+ new vehicles
  • 4 new game modes
  • 30+ assignments
  • Two weeks early access to DLC
  • Unique in-game knife, dog tags, and camos
  • Unique weapon camos
  • Stats reset feature
  • Save up to five Battlelog reports
  • 5+ unique assignments
  • Exclusive double XP weekends
  • Exclusive videos and strategy guides

Battlefield Premium for Battlefield 3 will be released on June 4. Head on after the break for a full fact sheet from EA on Battlefield Premium.

I'm sure that I will not get it...

75 euro for dlc - 15 euro (already not b2k) -15 (close quarter) =45euro (already cheaper than battlefield premium)...

The only dlc I'm curious for is armored kill

btw:

• 20 maps
  • 20 new weapons
  • 10+ new vehicles
  • 4 new game modes
  • 30+ assignments

=> the DLC's ^^

Battlefield3Document.jpg

http://cdn.ientry.com/sites/webpronews/article_pics/Battlefield3Document.jpg

please note this pic in unofficial, but caused the official battlefield forums (eauk aka mordor) to be put on read-only for hours

If this legit I expect even more whine about adminabuse, admins kicking the 'premium' for skipping the queue...

Edited by DrJoske

• 2 weeks later...

Im definitely not goin to get it. I already have b2k and could care less about the early access. I also dont like the move towards close quarters type gameplay, seems like they are trying to make this into CoD using the Frostbite engine. CoD is CoD, and BF should remain BF. Im a fan of the big open epic maps and the awesome vehicle play that happens in it.