The best in Soccer??

Marcios

Neymar has the potential to become a great player down the line. For now, all I can say is that he's good but needs improvement from what I've seen.

I don't think anyone can beat Messi as the best in football, perhaps the only close contender at the moment is Ronaldo but if he cut out his diving and rolling around then I believe he could be as good as Messi. At the moment it's Messi for me.. damn that guy gets the shit kicked out of him in most games and yet still tries to score goals while doing that =)

• 1 month later...

Neymar is weak and raw at this moment. The biggest fear with him is that he will never be more than a "weak brazilian artist", who will never find his place in the "European football fields", bit like Robinho. It doesn't mean he isn't a good player or that he wouldn't play in the biggest clubs, it only means he will never be among the top players of the world.

Anyone who understands football knows that even the best players are nothing if the they are not used properly adn the team isn't build correctly. Best pure strikers, at this moment, are Van Persie, Ibrahimovic (if he feels like playing), Rooney, perhaps Aquero in couple years. Best attacking midfields in chronological order Messi, Ronaldo, Silva, Sneijder, (maybe Van der Vaart). Best playmakers are Xavi, Pirlo, Iniesta /maybe he suits bets fr this category, but hard to place). Best goalkeepers, in chronological order once again, Casillias, Neuer, Buffon, perhaps Hart in couple years.

Too tired to list other positions..

Sad joku u need read more...If he is not in a European club now was because he did not want..he refused several proposals from European clubs, Chelsea, real madrid and more..."Care with dribbling" ;)

La Liga is basically Real Madrid and Barcelona (Proof of this is that the two teams together earn more than 70% by the League broadcasts), EPL is undoubtedly the best League in Europe but the Brazilian teams are better (Just remember the victory of São Paulo over Liverpool in 2006), European teams offer big money Brazilian players 16 ~ 17 years (Proof of this is that Portugal has more Brazilian that the Portuguese), thing that has changed a few years (Neymar rejected a millionaire proposal from Chelsea because the Santos can pay the same amount).

source: link

Juventus will be proposed by Neymar and Jucilei, says Italian newspaper

According to Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport, Juventus Brazilian football would be watching with affection and would have two targets for 2011: Neymar, the Saints and Jucilei of Corintihans. According to the tabloid, the two athletes would have the approval of the board.The publication said the Juventus already started contact with the cupola of the Saints and prepares a proposal millionaire trying to hire Neymar next year. But the Turin club will have a strong competitor, because Chelsea would not have given up the young striker, who preferred to remain in Brazilian football after receiving a salary increase the board of the Brazilian team.The jewel Santos said no to the Blues. Neymar refused a salary of about € 4 million (U.S. $ 9 million) per year, plus gloves, to stay at Saints. Wants to establish itself as idol Santos, win titles, to stand on the Brazilian national team, and then, when more mature, moving to Europe. He hopes that other kids promising to follow his example.

An offer of € 37 million (U.S. $ 85 million) would be necessary to hire the athlete of the Fish, 18.

The steering wheel Jucilei would also be in the sights of the Old Lady. The Italians make an offer to the Corinthians at the end of the season in Europe. This means, only in June 2011

Source: Link

If I would start provotically, with accompaning the lines you started with, I would say, sad NarugO, you need to improve your literate skills. I didn't say there are no big clubs that want him. I said there is a fear he will never become MORE than "a weak brazilian artist", like robinho is. And I am well aware of his situation and the offers he has rejected this year and the year before that etc.. I unfortunately watch football with obsession, and in my opinion Italian league/ teams are a joke, which was proven when they last year finally took away one spot from Serie A. Spot that was meant for the quailifications to the uefa champions league. Now there are 3 big leagues that get maximum amount of teams in it, England, Germany, Spain.

And yes the La ligue has become more and more two teams league. Real Madrid has always been big, ever since the old dictator decided to start supporting Real Madrid and the banks started giving "free money".

I can understand that you are very proud and protective of Neymar because of your nationality and you should be, I just gave a historical reality that is shadowing him. Now it is up to him which one of these possibilities will become the reality, in other words, I meant no offence. Just gave my opinion.

It's okay, right to free expression, about my literacy I never studed English learned playing on the server fag and basic education, I agree with you in some parts, we have a different way of playing, like dribbling and individual moves, already in European teams must to pass the ball.

and sorry if my words had provoked, my intention when I said sadly, I mentioned about the fact that you have said that he would never play for European teams.

Cya

Edited by Narug0

• 3 weeks later...