Some recent custom logos that I have done for some small companies and websites. AND YES the third one Cam Corral was for an adult website O.o

I would appreciate any feedback if you are a designer, artist, or just have a good eye for logos. Some of the designs were exactly to the customer's sketches and ideas so I didn't have much creative freedom. All are done on Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop. Thanks in advance - Sizzle

post-6388-0-18186700-1338082885_thumb.png

post-6388-0-83152400-1338082920_thumb.png

post-6388-0-91034900-1338082970_thumb.png

post-6388-0-71939100-1338083037_thumb.png

post-6388-0-72092200-1338083392_thumb.png

I like them, just maybe some different fonts I would have used for some. But from looking at them I don't know the whole reason behind the idea.

I just don't like the Cam Corral one at all. Did they tell you that you must use those persons in the logo? Also told you to use a rope font? It seems like a very cheap cowboy sax website.

The rope font makes it look childish and cheap actually. I also don't like the shadow you've used.

I hope they told you to use those things in the logo, because they probably know nothing about logos it seems. Or they want it to look cheap? Even if they want it to look cheap it should still look kind of professional at the same time else I wouldn't even trust a company like that. I wouldn't use real pictures of a person in a logo.

Sorry, I can't say much positive about that one :/ Don't hate me D:

The first logo looks pretty good, especially the man carrying the glass panel. Though I would have removed "...bye cracky" and pushed "CHEAP WINDSHIELDS LLC" a bit to the right to separate it a bit from the icon.

The second logo looks somewhat good if you leave out the raindrop and find a different text arrangement. It looks a bit unusual to position "CLEAN" under "UM" where "UM" isn't a word. I mean it would work with something like "SPECTRUMSOLUTIONS" where you would put "CLEAN" under "SOLUTIONS".

The third logo has a somewhat childish look, even though it an adult website. The stroke looks cruel and the font doesn't really fit the theme of a sex site.

The upper part of the fourth logo looks fantastic, the lower part doesn't. You mixed three different fonts, one serif font and two kind of sans-serif fonts and it just doesn't work. The font you used for "Atlanta's" might be the best one in this logo.

The fifth logo looks very good for a scientific laboratory or something similar. I assume the right part should represent a hair but it might as well be some kind of test tube. Again, serif and sans-serif fonts mixed, leave out the serif font and create some spacing between the hair/test tube and the text.

thanks guys/gals ...

@alexandra - the Cam Corral client wanted it exactly that way and with that rope font. That is the one they actually chose for their final logo and you can see it on their website. The models / images used were licensed from some photographers site so everythings legit with the copyright. I'm thinking the client wanted the logo to be fun and not so serious in a cowgirl/cowboy kinda way.

@krauer - the first logo needed the bye cracky because it is their slogan. spectrum is a new laundry detergent and their trademark was locked to the words spectrum clean.

Yes you are right about the font for atlanta yp, but they ended up choosing another concept of mine ( you can visit their website) They weren't too picky so the fonts were good enough I guess.

for the hair daily, I delivered 4 concepts and they have not selected the final logo yet. I will keep your feedback in mind when delivering the final draft.

@alexandra - the Cam Corral client wanted it exactly that way and with that rope font. That is the one they actually chose for their final logo and you can see it on their website. The models / images used were licensed from some photographers site so everythings legit with the copyright. I'm thinking the client wanted the logo to be fun and not so serious in a cowgirl/cowboy kinda way.

Yes thought so :/ ... still think they should have chosen something better though.

Ohwell, but I assume it's some kind of sex website... people who visit that don't really care about a logo :P

Yes thought so :/ ... still think they should have chosen something better though.

Ohwell, but I assume it's some kind of sex website... people who visit that don't really care about a logo :P

I assume you don't assume

for some reason.... :ph34r: