Minecraft School Project. Need Voice Actors.

EmperorZerg

I am doing a book report for school and thought it would be fun to do in Minecraft. The report is a book trailer. I need set builders and voice actors. If you are interested in doing either of those things, message me. When the positions are filled I will make another post. I need as many set builders as I can get and only 3 more voice actors. This will be the first scene. After this, I will need more voice actors and set builders. I will put your name in the credits (if that means anything).

P.S. Founders, may I use =F|A=s' server?

Edited by EmperorZerg

You may use our server if you can live with possible griefers and people running or flying through your video. You might want to press F1 to get rid of the GUI when recording.

Awesome, thanks! I can deal with griefers and background people. I found a nice open area though, don't think I will have a problem xP.

Awesome, thanks! I can deal with griefers and background people. I found a nice open area though, don't think I will have a problem xP.

if not already recorded:

If you are recording give me a call, I will get my ass online to help with those possible griefers (cleaningbanhammer) and background people

XFIRE: MrJoske

Hey, if you still need some help with either part, my xfire is oskxduk just tell me what you need done/recorded. If he voice acting part matters at all, I am a not that old, so I don't have the lowest voice...

I always wanted to try doing some voice work. I can't promise the best mic quality though. I can do a fair range of male voices, tending to the lower end of the register, and I also have a few accents that I'm fairly pleased with.

I'm also familiar with Minecraft if you still need help with that.

-RoGue

I always wanted to try doing some voice work. I can't promise the best mic quality though. I can do a fair range of male voices, tending to the lower end of the register, and I also have a few accents that I'm fairly pleased with.

I'm also familiar with Minecraft if you still need help with that.

-RoGue

I do have one more scene left... I shall PM you when I need you. Thanks:D