Minecraft Forclosed on my house?

Frick

I spent all that time today planting trees and chopping em down again to build my house only to have it disappear when the server crashed..my farm.. iron coal diamonds only 9 but they are important :(

Brutal way to spend my first day on FA minecraft

I believe you were on the server when i told you we had to load a back up because a members house was griefed. and i also mentioned that you would loose anything that you have built in the last few hours.

I am sorry that that happened to you on the first visit to the server. I will help you in anyway that i can to help you rebuild.

I have also added another plug in to prevent griefing like that in the future. however in order for your areas to be protected you need to let me know so i can set the location.

Zire, Zairan, Killcampe, and myself have been set up. please xfire me when you are on so i can set it up for you as well if you wish

no need to apoligize, it's not your fault someone greived. That has been fixed, area protection has been added. hopefully we wil see you on MC again. I would be moer than happy to help you get back to where you were again.

I was just inviting him to join IKC and I with our castle..

The nether.. couldn't do anything, including swing a sword / mine bricks / use flint / though all the creatures could attack me

Thank you. I also set up secondary parent permissions with groups. so they should be running off the main world file. so i wont have to be copying them over to the nether and end. hopefully anyways. as long as i got the coding right it should be set