Love Notes from a Con Artist

PHANTASM

Re: Mr. Joe BlowSunday, October 11, 2009 8:10 AM

From: "Joe Blow" <wolfn00b@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Sibande Bello" <sibandezeronet@yahoo.com>Hello,

I am very sorry to have offended you. I would still love to receive all your money. I would prefer to receive it as a money order. Please leave the name blank, I will write it in when I get the money order. I'm confident that you are nothing more than an honest man who is simply trying to do the right thing.

Sincerely,

Joe Blow

Send it to:

P.O. Box 718

St. Louis MO Post Office

--- On Sat, 9/26/09, Sibande Bello <sibandezeronet@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Mr. Joe Blow

To: "Joe Blow" <wolfn00b@yahoo.com>

Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 1:02 PM

Dear Joe,

Thanks for your massage today.

i write to inform you that i am a man not a kid Okey. If you really want to help me in putting claim over this fund, pls provide this informations bellow, it will enable me to fill the form here in the bank and submmit it on your behalf, let see the bank line of actions regard to the transfer.

Beneficiary Name:-.................

Bank Name:-..........................

Bank Add:-............................

Account N°:-..........................

Tele/Fax:...............................

More Over, will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible to enable us proceed immediately.

Mr. Bello Sibande

--- On Sat, 9/26/09, Joe Blow <wolfn00b@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Mr. Joe Blow

To: "Sibande Bello" <sibandezeronet@yahoo.com>

Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 4:39 AM

OK, thank you, they have the information. You can mail me the money now.

Thanks!

--- On Fri, 8/28/09, Sibande Bello <sibandezeronet@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Mr. Joe Blow

To: "Joe Blow" <wolfn00b@yahoo.com>

Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 8:59 AM

Compliment of the day once again. I received your massage and the contents well understood. Listen very carefully, your nationality has nothing to do with the transfer okey , what matters must is the vital information’s regards to the transfer, which I am in position to give when ever the bank managements needed such proof. Beside I have attached application form, fill it very well and forward it to the bank immediately, and get back to me let wait and see they line of action concerning the transfer.

Waiting Urgent to hear from you.

Mr. Bello Sibande

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

APPLICATION FORM/ FILL IT VERY WELL AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELY.

/////////////////////

TO: BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO

BANK TEL; 00226 50 11 25 87

BANK FAX: 00226 50 42 00 39

BANK E-mail bank_africa.bf@imel.org

The Foreign Remittance Department

Bank Of Africa(BOA)

Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

Sir,

I’m ........ from ..........,Iam the extended relative to Late MR.CHRISTIAN EICH from GERMANY who died with his entire family on the recent crash.After his funeral remembrance celebration as the customs and traditions of Germany demands,I discovered that he has an unclaimed and balance account of ($11,600,000.00USD)Eleven million six hundred United States of American dollars)deposited in your bank in an account numbers.2864173255 when he was alive.So,as his extended relative qualified and entitled to claim this balance.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice through this letter that I am eager to claim this above mentioned sum ($11,600,000.00USD)Eleven million six hundred United States of American dollars)deposited in your bank.

So,as his only existing next of kin to enable your bank release and transfer the balance account into my bank account below on due formalities and without delay.

Beneficiary Name:-.................

Bank Name:-.........................

Bank Add:-............................

Account N°:-.........................

Tele/Fax:.................................

Therefore,I expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate me further with the related forms and documents necessary for this claim without delay.

I humbly apologize for this late request,it was due to I have been arranging other unstabilized things left behind since his sudden death occurred.

Yours sincerely,

Mr...............

Lol he keeps saying he got a massage from me! He can't spell and doesn't even know how stupid he is. I think he actually walked to the bank expecting some account number from me to be waiting for him and got pissed when they didn't know what he was talking about. These guys are great. They don't even know how stupid and unthreatening they are. What's he going to do? Email me a virus? Come to my house in rural Missouri? I have guns and live by a river. He tries to intimidate me into giving me information and I send him stupid shit under different names and he has no idea it's all the same guy.