Minecraft Server On-line for good

Doobie

The server will no longer be running on offline mode. So for those that were playing on there server with cracked versions. your stuff will still be there. you will just need to get a legit copy of minecraft to join us again.'

We had an issue today with spammers and grievers. i had to ban 8 IPs because of this. and because of a major screw up on my part. we didnt have a back up file for the map. so we had to rebuild on our own.

the game isnt that expensive and given all the work they put in and how they listen to our input about the game and changes they can make its a good investment. everything the grievers did should be finished and fixed already. backups are running now for our map. I'm sorry for anything that happened while the grievers were online. and this is just a major step to prevent that form happening again.

if you have any questions or further problems just let me know. im typically always on vent and xfire so im pretty easy to reach.

doobie