Autoexec.cfg request

wh!rlw!nd

Hey Guys n Gals, Its been a long time since i used a custom config (about 7 years) and back then there were so many people more than willing to take your details and hook you up just to get the exp of writing them.

Anyhow, these days I have a pretty piss poor Laptop which is used for Shopping, Playing poker, and ET.. However since getting back into ET, I have just purchased a Razer deathadder as the first step toward getting a gaming set up back in my life (Headset will prolly be the next one so i can join the vent partys!)

Specs are as below:

• CPU: Model + speed of the cpu --> AMD Turion Duo core M600 2.4Ghz
  • RAM: How much memory on your PC or Laptop --> 4GB i bleive its DDR2 although im honestly not sure.
  • Graphic Card: Model --> ATI Mobility Radeon 4200
  • Monitor: Size of your screen + Resolution + Refresh Rate > 17.5'' Widescreen, 1600 x 900, However ET always seems to play squashed in the middles strip. Unsure on Refresh rate.
  • Internet connexion and speed: ADSL 2
  • Game graphics: Not too fussed, I currently play with brightness quite high and most other settings on low - Prefer FPS over particles etc.
  • What resolution you play with: Not your Monitor resolution but game resolution) --> 1024 *768
  • What Sensitivity: you want for your mouse between 0.1 to 30 (default is 5) --> 2.36
  • What Crosshair: see the picture below --> 5 red.
  • What FOV you want: see the picture below --> 1
  • Custom stuff: At the moment I use Bind as mouse3 however Now I have a mouse4 and 5 perhaps one of those would be more sufficient. I used to use spawnscripts and class selector but i guess they can be added later? Also If somone can talk me through the Custom Vsay's and such at some point (Cough cough parrot ;) ) that would be great.

Thanks for reading, And thanks in advance to anyone that can help :wub:

Cheers,

ok...

extract all into ETMAIN.

Name section: add whatever names you want, 10 possible, just make sure you replace both spots (ie NAME1 would become w!rlw!ind, but NAME1 occurs twice)

This allows you to change the colors in your name quickly. press j to cycle through the names, and n to select the one you want.

crouch toggle: if ya want, keep it, if not just delete it. It will allow you to stay crouched without holding down the button. It's currently bound to mouse2. Scope is bound to c.

misc. toggle: I use this mainly to toggle between smg and needle while playing medic, I have it bound to my thumb key on the mouse. It also switches to pliers(engy) airstrike(fo) or smoke(covie).

spawn selector: Uses ins, del, home, end, pgup and pgdown. "end" is default spawn, play around with the others as desired. It will echo which spawn it's set to.

class/team selector: press "[" or "]" for allies/axis. Press alt + 1,2,3,4 or 5 for classes (soldier, medic, engy, field ops, covie). To select an alternate weapon press alt + (1,3 or5) and while still holding down alt, press 1,2,3,4 or 5.

ex: engy with r-nade would be "alt, 3 then 2"

*do not release alt until you're done selecting the weapon*

stats is bound to i

/kill and tapout is bound to p.

the spawntimer starts on the press of o. (first you have to type "/timerset 14(or 18)" into the console)

any questions, lemme know :)

whirlwind.zip

any questions, lemme know :)

Can you help me with my config?, i have posted my specs in a post in this section, please helpe, best regards...

• 1 month later...

Hey Birdy,

I may sound a bit special buy saying this, but is there somthing i have to do to execute the config within ET? I have extracted all to ETMain, but nothing appears to have happened! :(