Could someone make me a signature please? I've added a picture which I'd like to see in my signature.

If possible could the Walt Disney be replaced with Fearless Assassins? So that it would become Fearless Assassins Pictures presents =F|A= Tarzan.

I believe that our signatures can be 600 x 150, but looking at the shape of my added picture, I suppose it would become 500 x 150? Something like that.

post-5863-0-97930600-1333909840_thumb.jpg

I won't be able to put =F|A= in there without it looking really weird because Disney's fonts are custom made. So if you're fine without the tags I can probably make it work, but I'll try and look for something that can look ok with it

Basically that picture without the text "Walt Disney pictures presents". That would be good. Since my name is Tarzan it would make no sense to take that out as well.

It's current pixels is 565 x 417, so could that be turned into 500x150, or would that make it look really weird?

Right now I have it at 600x135, the same size as my sig. I only kept his torso because when it's shrunk down so small (height wise) from the original it makes him look weird. So i added the same color concept for the entire sig and since there's some empty space, do you want anything else there? like any quotes from the movie or any other pictures of tarzan?