puRp - Signature request

So, I'd love to have a nice signature and would be glad if someone could manage to create one for me.

What is the signature about?

I'd like to have the words "Fearless Assassin" written on top in a font like the forum logo in a similar grey color (if theres no issue with the copyright ;D) and my name, puRpish in some "graffiti" theme below without any space between each letter and some slightly glowing border around the whole name. (The name itself should be all black and I dont care bout the glow - you choose ;D) and like thats not enough already, I'd like to have some "scoped view" in the capital R in the name puRpish.

The size of the signature in pixels?

The maximum the forum allows.

Anything signature maker should avoid?

Some shitty background color. If its actually possible to have a background, that fits all the available forum skins, like some magically invisible background, I'd love to have one. :o

I know its much I ask for since you cant just google "puRpish" and take a picuture you find and edit it, but I grant free and infinite cookies to whoever can put that in action.

I attached some paint-made file so you have a clue what the f#ck I've been tryin to bring across with all that weird stuff I wrote and ofc. to proove that Im totally free of talent when it comes to art.

peace,

puRp.

post-5179-0-81757100-1333834174_thumb.png

Edited by puRpish

Yessir, thnx a lot. I like it.

EDIT: It was 600 x 135, forum only allows 600 x 130, but np. i ll get that fixed ;D

Edited by puRpish