Modern Warfare 2's Prestige Edition

!Chuck4Abuck

Modern Warfare 2's Prestige Edition

mw2-night-vision-prestige-rm-eng.jpg

Now this is how you do a special edition. Activision and Infinity Ward look to be going all out for its Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 "Prestige Edition," with not only the usual accoutrements like a special casing and an art book, but also what is described by Community Manager Robert "fourzerotwo" Bowling as a "fully functioning NVGs -- night vision goggles." No idea how well they work, but it's got alternating modes and MW2 branding. That's pretty awesome, but we gotta imagine it's gonna demand a pretty penny -- this is definitely more than that $80 "collector's edition" for $80 GameStop is currently listing. You won't be able to get your actual hands on the game until November at the earliest, so in the meantime, hit up the read link to get a glimpse of the "official" unboxing.

Prestige Edition is a must, Prestige Edition includes fully functioning night vision goggles how about that now u could drive without headlights all night long , for those afraid of the dark man wut a great edition and is cod6 or mw2 :yahoo .

one thing i do hope is not only for ps3 or 36o , lmao i emailed the Activision developer and marketing ppz to plzz dont forget the pc edition of prestige man this is goin to be funny nv's all nite long lmao

released date 1oth of nov

reporting it's gonna cost $149.99 for the prestige bundle.

WOOOOOOOOOOOW big prestige bundle ... :blink: it's nice and all but personally I'm not going to buy that, I'm more about buying the game and play :yahoo

i know i feel u on that , but the night vision thing makes it one of a kind bundle, im feelin the buying power :yahoo