perks on guns

emlocker

hehe i really want to know what perks are the best for MP5 and gold AK-47 can some1 give me advice

Not really sure if this is the right location for this question but I'll answer it anyways.

These apply to both weapons

First perk, Bandolier and x3 Frag Grenades tend to go well. I prefer Bando so I can spam a bit more and do more charging, x3 is more defensive. Edit: should mention that if you're quick and decent with every weapon x3 is still aggressive, you just need to swap your weapon with the deceased's.

Second perk. Stopping power is a must. It can be replaced with Jugger in rare situations, but stopping is best as they both have a high damage output. Double tap would be decent, but it wastes ammo and increases recoil. If you do use it, use it with Bando.

Third perk. Both guns can use extreme conditioning and steady aim and be useful, though ak is decent with deep impact as well. I prefer deep impact with stopping power on the ak because it's accurate and I follow to motto of "share the pain." Let your bullets go through more enemies and more walls to give more bang for you buck. Steady aim I tend to use with the smgs because they have so little recoil in hip-fire already, it just makes them lethal in accuracy without having to waste time with the iron sights. I've sprayed down 5+ people easily with steady aim on a smg.

Hope this helps ;P

Edited by Malokyte

hey tx i take it ! what perks are the best for your barret 50 cal sniper?

NEVER EVER EVER USE IRON LUNGS FOR A SNIPER.

If you're holding your breath for so long that you run out of breath without iron lungs, you shouldn't be using a sniper in the first place.

That aside, it depends on how aggressivly you play. If you're a front line sniper you should use steady aim for when you're forced to no scope. Deep impact for a defensive sniper. It goes through more people, and walls, which is invaluable with snipers.

Stopping power and Bandolier are the other two perks. You should never really use any other perks.

I use 3x frags, stopping power, steady aim on my 'getting frustrated time to kick some' mp5 class.

AK I'd recommend 3x frags, bandolier, or bomb squad if you're running into pesky claymores (as I tend to flank as much as possible I'm almost always using bomb squad). Stopping power, and steady aim or deep impact.

For hardcore (which you primarily play) I switch out stopping power and replace it with sleight of hand. (I really can't wait for MW2 where I can get both sleight of hand and stopping power :D).

For the 50 cal I use claymores, stopping power, deep impact... Sniper is the only class where I don't really move around so I like to set up shop and let the domination commence xD.

For my smg class I use bando/stopping power/steady aim most of the time. if you want to be stealthy without sacrificing stopping power for uav jammer you can throw a silencer on the mp5 and even switch out steady aim for dead silence. I generally prefer the naked ak74u though with the first set of perks I mentioned. Thats funny Artisan I totally have the 'getting frustrated time to kick some' class haha. Usually I go to it after I fail at sniping again and again :P.

hey tx i take it ! what perks are the best for your barret 50 cal sniper?

use claymores or bandeoir for sure depending on the map

if there are many sniping positions on the map dont bother with claymores but if there is only 1 or 2 u will need claymores or ul most likely end up dead. Trust me when it comes to sniping ul also want deep impact to insure more kills and stoping power incase of other snipers

Edited by sniper

if there are many sniping positions on the map dont bother with claymores but if there is only 1 or 2 u will need claymores or ul most likely end up dead.

It's stupid to rely on claymores for your well being. A smart sniper doesn't stay scoped in and completely focused on sniping. He should use his own sight to stop flankers. Too often I kill snipers who think the claymore makes them temporarily invincible. A smart player can shoot them through walls, activate them and back away, or just run right through them and avoid the blast radius if they're fast enough. They are horribly unreliable and should not be used. Plus, if you're sharing a sniper spot with another sniper then you're sniping in a dumb location. Go find another spot where somebody isn't mooching your kills.

Edited by Malokyte

ya well most people dont stop to think about if there are claymores they just r trying to get a kill and if they shoot it youl hear it and that should be a pretty good sign to get away plus once they get killed by ur claymores theyll keep comng back to try and kill you. And i NEVER said to rely on them i lerned that the hard way when i first started playing. But u do raise a good point about sharing sniping posistions that always ends in disaster usualy caused by a grenade 1 grenade usaly equals 3-5 kills there

Edited by sniper

Someone asked me what perk I'm using well I dunno all of them in English so here is a screen shot with what I'm using, of course it's French but from screen you can figure out which one :blink:

those are the best for me to play and have fun :lol: I only use this all time the rest i used them from time to time but I really like this one B)

myperks.jpg

also here the binds I'm using all time changed them from default I feel playing better with this:

bind CTRL "gocrouch"

bind A "+reload" // this is Azerty keyboard so in qwerty it's "Q" instead of "R"

bind F3 "toggle cg_fov 65 80"

bind F4 "toggle sensitivity 1.0 1.5 2.0"

bind F5 "toggle r_lodscalerigid 2 1; <lodsr"

bind F6 "toggle r_picmip 2 1 0; r_applypicmip; <picmip"

bind F7 "toggle m_yaw 0.022 0.018;<m_yaw"

bind F9 "toggle m_pitch 0.022 0.016;<m_pitch"

bind MOUSE1 "+attack"

bind MOUSE2 "+toggleads_throw"

bind MOUSE4 "+smoke"

bind MOUSE5 "+frag"

bind MWHEELDOWN "weapnext"

bind MWHEELUP "+melee"