Trevor! (Claw)

Hey guys, my name is Trevor! I've been playing on the FA cod4 server a lot recently and had a lot of fun doing so. I play pretty much everyday when I'm not busy doing tons of homework in college. I'm 18 years old and into other first person shooter games as well such as Killing Floor, TF2, MW2, and pretty much any other game like that. I'm really interested in meeting new people here and making more friends. I love playing cod4! If you want to play with me just add me on either steam or xfire and message me. I hope to play with all you guys pretty soon!

Hey guys, my name is Trevor! I've been playing on the FA cod4 server a lot recently and had a lot of fun doing so. I play pretty much everyday when I'm not busy doing tons of homework in college. I'm 18 years old and into other first person shooter games as well such as Killing Floor, TF2, MW2, and pretty much any other game like that. I'm really interested in meeting new people here and making more friends. I love playing cod4! If you want to play with me just add me on either steam or xfire and message me. I hope to play with all you guys pretty soon!

welcome trevor !