Hi everyone

ReeferMadness

Hey,

I'm ReeferMadness aka *Evil*Fazar* I've been playing on F|A Hardcore for a few years on and off. I first started playing ET in 2005/2006 on Evil servers, where I eventually became a member. I grew to love obj play with fair teams and playing with people better than me forced me to improve. Evil died out, as ET started to decline and I took a break from ET. I eventually heard of some fellow Evil members playing on F|A so I checked it out, and stayed. The hardcore server is the best representation of the gameplay type I used to love, so I almost exclusively play there.

My favorite class is medic, and I usually try to help heal my team as much as possible. I'm also best with an SMG, and utter garbage with panzers or rifle nades. I usually play obj pretty hard, but sometimes if the teams are stacked I just give up and camp around till a shuffle happens.

I'm currently working on my PhD in Electrical Engineering, my specific focus is in Control Theory and Mechatronics.

Just wanted to introduce myself after playing here for a few years, thinking about applying. Thanks for providing a fun place to play with a good atmosphere.

PS: Also I seem to have already introduced myself about 2 years ago but then faded away, which is why I made another introduction thread.

Edit: Oh also, I'm having trouble getting my GUID to add to my profile. Using either /pb_myguid or /cl_guid tells me my guid is "NO_GUID". But I can play normally so... I'm not sure what to do. It also says I don't have a cdkey. Does this have to do with the master list being down?

Edited by ReeferMadness

Hello and welcome to the forum :) Nice introduction, just one question: where are you from?

Edit: Oh also, I'm having trouble getting my GUID to add to my profile. Using either /pb_myguid or /cl_guid tells me my guid is "NO_GUID". But I can play normally so... I'm not sure what to do. It also says I don't have a cdkey. Does this have to do with the master list being down?

I think you mean ETkey, not CDkey :P You need a ETkey to save your XP and have a GUID. Read and follow this to get a ETKey http://fearless-assa...ped-et-support/

Once you have a ETkey you should be able to get your GUID and add to profile. Good luck :)

Hello and welcome to the forum :) Nice introduction, just one question: where are you from?

I think you mean ETkey, not CDkey :P You need a ETkey to save your XP and have a GUID. Read and follow this to get a ETKey http://fearless-assa...ped-et-support/

Once you have a ETkey you should be able to get your GUID and add to profile. Good luck :)

Thanks! Got a GUID and added it to my profile. I seem to remember that etkey used to be auto-generated, never needed to manually make one before.

Also, I'm currently living in Colorado but I used to live in New York (not the city,upstate).