Introduction to AFL

MaKy

AFL. Australian Football League ( akaFooty, Aussie Rules) 2012 Starts in a couple weeks. It's our national sport, Clubs with longer history than English premier league teams. This is not a sport for soft men. Players only go down when they are concussed or in la la land. No red or yellow cards just a blood rule will get you sent off. No pads no pussy's, no diving or acting. This is a mans game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hqosNvv5E

first video: 2:07 => instant karma :P

second video: player rush to other team player jump on his shoulder: Hi, there let me take the ball :P

Well, I can see me enjoying watching this game without even know what's the goal of the game is ^^

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It's that time of the year again where Australia's national sport A.F.L ( Aussie Rule Football) comes again. Go you mighty Adelaide Crows! If anyone has the time or interest check it out.