:: shrugs :: i have no idea what's going on.

stoney baloney

ok, so i at least know where i am... beyond that who knows what's going on in my brain.

i am stoney, and i feel it's about time to say hello formally on your forums. so...yeah, HI! =D

i usually play in your Jay2 server when Kevin can tolerate me. i used to play RTCW religiously 'back in the day' from 2000-2005(ish) under the name shih <asc> and before that shih >sdm<. i haven't played ET/wolf since then because of school and health issues, but now i'm back and enjoying the hazy world of internet gaming and medicinal marijuana consuption.

more about me.... i'm just outside of boulder, colorado, i'm 28..... i listen to mostly Atmosphere and indi-hip hop. i've worked in a few very high end beer/wine shops, and i really love a good craft brew. at the moment i'm sipping on a Duchesse De Bourgogne which may be one of my favorites. i am also a sous chef at a organic/local restaurant, so i really enjoy food and good drink.

i look forward to knowing some of you better-- i see some of you on a regular basis on Jay2, perhaps i'll meet more of you soon.

namaste,

stoney