Best TF2 weapons?

Wifestein

Well, I can use it destroying anything as long as I have a sandvich/medic/jump around corners while spinning it. You just need some cover, and you can start destroying, I admit its not good for trying to play aggressive, but if you are defending a cart/point, than its great, because you can pre-spin it

• 1 month later...

Well, stock weapons are the best over-all really...so obviously. There's only instances which other weapons are useful.

Well, I really think it depends on your play style. For example, soldier.

I use the black box on the soldier, because I often find medics to make me play more laid back. The black box gives me an extra 15 health each hit, so I don't need a medic, and I can just go attacking, and can survive longer. I don't really think I need the extra rocket sometimes.

Well, I really think it depends on your play style. For example, soldier.

I use the black box on the soldier, because I often find medics to make me play more laid back. The black box gives me an extra 15 health each hit, so I don't need a medic, and I can just go attacking, and can survive longer. I don't really think I need the extra rocket sometimes.

I used to think it was good, but I get screwed because of the less extra rocket. It's just not worth it.