TF2 Game Night #11

Crasher

I am, got nothing to do tomorro..only dinner at dads, but guess ill be home at 8:30 :]

I am disappointed in you. You broke your promise!

Also, you were playing CoD, which makes it even worse!

I'm going to have breakfast now. (not that it matters)

I am disappointed in you. You broke your promise!

Also, you were playing CoD, which makes it even worse!

I'm going to have breakfast now. (not that it matters)

I uninstalled all my steam games to try and get CoD4 fixed :[ I have to re-install TF2 now

What's the point? Nobody shows up.

Sometimes people do show up yes, if it would be events for COD or ET a lot of people would come, but not a lot people in this clan have/like TF2 :/

I think TF2 events will only be succesfull if we would have more TF2 members, but for that we would need to camp on the TF2 server, so people actually join and not only when we have events

If you look back, I've made like 5+ or so threads encouraging people to try and get TF2 and play with us. I've done countless wall posts about TF2 and how you can download it, I also have it on my profile. I've posted gameplay videos of me playing so people can get into the game. What else could I possibly do?

If you look back, I've made like 5+ or so threads encouraging people to try and get TF2 and play with us. I've done countless wall posts about TF2 and how you can download it, I also have it on my profile. I've posted gameplay videos of me playing so people can get into the game. What else could I possibly do?

True that, I wish more people would just try it to be honest :/ Or if someone doesn't like the game, that person could still download it and come to event and have some fun... a game is always fun with people you know..but yeah, I guess most people just want to stick to ET and/or COD only

I can understand that you don't like it when people don't show up though..I've had that a few times before in my last clan (but that was no shooter game) We had like 8 events every week, I never missed any... I wish F|A had more events, but it's more difficult on these games to do that I guess.. because sometimes you'd need different map rotations and all those things :/

Like 6 of the 8 events we had every week were mandatory, so everyone that was online had to come else that person would get warned, but can't do that on these games which sucks to be honest. I enjoyed every event, even if I usually hated the thing we were gonna do for event... it's just fun spending time with people from the clan. But ohwell, on these shooter games you already kinda play every day with people from the clan.