what is your favorite NHL team?

Proffa

Ottawa needs to get Joe Thornton for one of their goalie in a package deal.

I'm a Sharks fan and I love Jumbo Joe but we need a goalie if Niemi leaves.

I really hope that Wild not sign Niemi, i hate him, why, he came to Sharks after they signed Niittymäki and gaved him number one slot, so i always see that Niemi came to Sharks and steal number slot from Niittymäki, Sharks did promissed that Nitty is number one when they signed him from TBL, they broke that promise, and TBL was in conference finals in same season, and TBL did make contract offer to Niittymäki also. When Wilson Sign Niemi he say that Niittymäki and Niemi will be equal in goal, but McLellan used a lot more Niemi than Niittymäki in start of season, even that Niittymäki was playing better hockey in first 30 games than Niemi, and end of season Niittymäki got injurie what in eventually end his career, after Niittymäki came back from injury (what end his career)what take most of season 2011-2012 Sj didnt keep promise what they give him for number two goalie, they send Niittymäki to AHL. Niittymäki got injury what end his career in end of season 2010-2011, he try comeback in end of 2011-2012, but sj send him to AHL, in next season Niittymäki tryed one comeback more in Finnish league in team where he started his profesional career, but he one hip injury more and he had to end his career in age of 32 because hip injuries. I still use wallpaper of him in my laptop, and in my PC when Wild season is over, i think there will never be samekind player who affect me as much he did to me, he was my hero, i still watch his old games from NHL Vault.

• Like 2