Friendly fire

Loki

OK, I did a search for friendly fire but only turned up posts for ET. My question is....why dont we have friendly fire on our COD4 servers? I can understand the TDM server with 44 slots would be absolute chaos, but why not on the hard core server?

Also...how does the friendly fire work? I mean, I know you can kill your teammates, but does it have any actual consequences to your score? I have never played on a FF enabled server so I dont know exactly how it works. I just think it would be more hard core if you had to think before you tossed that nade into a room....am I going to kill my backup and get hosed by the other team cause I'm all alone? Just adds that sense of " Be sure of your target" to the game if there were actual consequences to your actions.

FF : ON ... throw grenade when teammate around you kill them, Call airstrick you kill them, You start shooting your enemy then one teammate show up in the middle you kill him... and more :P

the only way to play on FF ON ... you play alone against all this way you won't hurt anyone LOL

There are consequences on FF kill. U get some -10 pnts. Also after some 2 or 3 kills u get removed from the team fr some time or the respawn time increases. :)

Even if there are consequences to the actions, the more I think about it the less I want to try it out. All I can see is the dude that spawns and drops a live nade so half the team dies. I think I'll stick with the standard no FF setup we have now. I dont feel like babysitting any more than I have to when I'm trying to play HC, I deal with the tube, marty and LS guys enough.