Subaru 2 doors

Johnny Phoenix

R8 is pretty sick, but expensive, like $120,000.

The impreza sti is a pretty decent car for waay less, but it's a rally car on the streets where the R8 is a straight up super car. Tisn't fair to compare them like that.

Now the mitsubishi evo 10, that's a car to compare to the impreza. More cash, but more bhp. And it looks better

R8 is pretty sick, but expensive, like $120,000.

The impreza sti is a pretty decent car for waay less, but it's a rally car on the streets where the R8 is a straight up super car. Tisn't fair to compare them like that.

Now the mitsubishi evo 10, that's a car to compare to the impreza. More cash, but more bhp. And it looks better

yes that true ;)

The sub is kinda overpimped for my taste. I like it more smooth...

abt_golf_gti_vorn.preview.jpg

Golf GTI

Dixus, did you see the souped up Golf GTI that they made one of? It was for the Golf owner's convention or something like that, and they put a bunch of parts from Audis in it (like the R8's engine i think. No, that's not it...i'm not sure). It had crazy amounts of power but went around corners like a house

• 2 months later...