Share with your android - 2cloud

Papito

Since long time i was looking for sharing some links from my Android->Pc or Pc->Android.

2 Cloud Project said:

The 2cloud Project is aiming high. We want to enable users to move content between their devices seamlessly. Whether you're reading a webpage, watching a video, looking at pictures, or listening to music, we want to make it possible to move that content to whatever device is most convenient for you.

Our ambitions extend beyond the technological, however. We believe that we can achieve our goals while maintaining an open, decentralised, free system. We built and are building the 2cloud Project with the guiding principle that at any point, for any reason, you can switch out our software for software you or anyone else writes. We're building it more as a protocol than a specific set of software or applications. All of our code is open sourced, and we encourage you to look through our source code or download and modify it. We love patches or submissions.

Google Chrome:

Google Chrome to Phone Extension is a project consisting of a Chrome Extension, Android App, and supporting AppEngine server that enables users to send links from their Chrome desktop browser to their Android device using Android's Cloud to Device Messaging service.

Features:

• Send links to browser
  • Google Maps links launch the Google Maps app.
  • YouTube links launch the YouTube app.
  • Selecting phone numbers in Web pages, launches the dialer with the number pre-populated.
  • Selected text populates the Android clipboard (long-press on text boxes to get paste option).
  • Right click on links and selections.

Update (15th Sep 2010): Chrome to Phone 2.1 is now available on Chrome Extension Gallery and Android Market in multiple countries. If you had a pre-release version installed, please uninstall the old version first (otherwise you will get an error installing the new version).

Note: Android 2.2 required. Chrome to Phone is powered by the Android Cloud to Device Messaging (C2DM) service, which requires Android 2.2 or later. Supports Chrome 6 and above.

Install 2Cloud in your Android and in your Chrome, use it and start to share, if you want to share with me some link just add me, Device Name: Mexickano