Mayweather / Ortiz Spoof

Achiyan

lmao nice :P

I only liked Mayweather once, in the match against Ricky Hatton because the Englishman was sooo sure he'd kick his ass.. and in the end he lost :D Bit sneaky moves by both of them during the match, the headbutt was uncalled for.. and definitely the two punches when the ref wasn't looking :(

Best part of the match was the guy interviewing him after :D "If I was 50 years younger I'd kick your ass" bahahha

i kinda agree, but really tho, a headbutt in a high anticipation match like that? that'd piss me off as well. not to mention that the round was resumed -_- i dont follow boxing tho so my feelings for both boxers are mutual.

i kinda agree, but really tho, a headbutt in a high anticipation match like that? that'd piss me off as well. not to mention that the round was resumed -_- i dont follow boxing tho so my feelings for both boxers are mutual.

Oh it was definitely a pus*y move by Ortiz alright, I'm not saying I'm a fan of him or anything! I probably would've been angry as hell at Ortiz if I was MW, but if in the end he fought fire with fire and see what happened :D I just wanted someone to knock Mayweather out for once.. which I'll have to wait for :( I don't follow much boxing either but from what I've seen, I despise Mayweather a lot :D