Hc no marty glitch spot good or bad

SilentMan

(i think i got the picture thing right)

Well there was a guy up where i was aiming at and didn't know if it was alright to be up there or not so...

it'd be nice if you guys could tell me :)

This work this time?!

Well i don't know where to find the attachments so if you guys know where its at feel free to check it ill get the name of the map or if there's and admin on ill just see with him/her.

Edited by SilentMan

(i think i got the picture thing right)

This work this time?!

Well i don't know where to find the attachments so if you guys know where its at feel free to check it ill get the name of the map or if there's and admin on ill just see with him/her.

Upload the picture somewhere, and copy the url of the image. Then edit your post and you can either just post the url, or 2 spots over from the smiley face icon in the editor is an image icon, click on that and paste the url there and add the image to your post.

Well there was a guy up where i was aiming at and didn't know if it was alright to be up there or not so...

I'm sure they need to see it to confirm ... however, I thought I'd add that just because YOU can't get someplace doesn't mean it's not OK to be there. :hmm

By this I mean some people have better computer equipment and have made adjustments to their COD4 config's that improve their FPS and allow them to jump and climb better than those with poor equipment and that leave the default settings :geek: , this isn't against the rules as far as I know just a matter of learning what works, as an example see Malokyte's post "Some of My Jumps" ... when I first started playing, I had NO IDEA you could do half of that stuff! :blink:;)

You posted a link to a FILE on YOUR computer :rolleyes: you'll need to UPLOAD that to =F|A= as an attachment.

Edit your post, use the FULL EDITOR, down under the Text box where you see ATTACHMENT'S enter that FILE name

(cut & paste it like so C:/Program%20Files/Steam/userdata/51554740/760/remote/12907649941798649856/screenshots/2011-08-15_00001.jpg) or Browse your computer to find it again,

and then click ADD ATTACHMENT and then OK/SAVE CHANGES.

You posted a link to a FILE on YOUR computer :rolleyes: you'll need to UPLOAD that to =F|A= as an attachment.

That, or you can upload it to your gallery in your profile, but the fastest method is probably Mediafire, all you have to do is upload the file and share the link it gives you :\

I'm sure they need to see it to confirm ... however, I thought I'd add that just because YOU can't get someplace doesn't mean it's not OK to be there. :hmm

By this I mean some people have better computer equipment and have made adjustments to their COD4 config's that improve their FPS and allow them to jump and climb better than those with poor equipment and that leave the default settings :geek: , this isn't against the rules as far as I know just a matter of learning what works, as an example see Malokyte's post "Some of My Jumps" ... when I first started playing, I had NO IDEA you could do half of that stuff! :blink:;)

what you said reminds me of malo... xD