Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 3

Kladkakan

I liked Fallout 3 more, and the pc versions are far better, mods <3

Welcome back, just read your topic about it :) But i'm not into mods and fallout 3 looks a lot better to me than fallout new vegas, my friends on XBL said so but i wanted the opinion of you guys. I'm not sure for how long i can play it on the computer because i have to use my brothers and when he gets a new internet card thingy he uses his own computer again.

Fallout 3's been great so far (also remeber on the Pc version you can still earn achievements for the 360 since its Windows Live)I'd get F3 Goty first and wait till F:NV comes out with all the Dlc in a Goty package ect.

I have been playing both games simultaneously to see which one i prefer. When i played fallout 3 i thought they could not improve on this game..but then new vegas came out and after playing i thought they improved it on fallout 3..the improvements in game play and weapons makes new vegas a great game..but i liked the story-line's in fallout 3 much better.