Goodevening :)

Mavi

Hello there,

I'm Mavi, 19 years old, born & raised in the dutch part of Belgium.

I'm a very offensive medic which always gives me quite a big amount of kills & damage. The other side of the medal shows that I die a lot aswell due to this style of playing and almost always end up as one of the 5 people with the most deaths

I have been an ET-player for almost 5 years now (Even played on a somewhat higher level on 2.60b ETPro 2 years ago) but after a long break I lost basically all my skills resulting in getting owned by somewhat bad players :D

Started playing again yesterday on the F|A servers and had quite a good time actually. Hope to stick around for the time being and just regain the fun in ET which i lost a while back, I'm sure i can find that on the F|A servers again!

At the moment i'm only familiar with the No Quarter server yet, but the other servers will be given a try tomorrow!

Edited by Mavi