TF2 Trading/Giveaway Requests

Piglet

Ohai :)

I'm trying to create the Black Box (so I can eventually create the Cow Mangler 5000), but I'm one scrap metal short of a reclaimed metal. If anyone would be so kind as to donate (don't have a premium account) a Scout or Heavy weapon, I would appreciate it greatly.

Also, I'd like to know how giving items away works, do you have to be in-game with them?

Lastly, feel free to put up your own requests.

To give away items, a player with a premium account has to initiate a trade request (in the inventory view, there's are 4 icons on the bottom of the screen, the one most right is the one for trading), and then he/she/it can initiate a trade with the other player of their choosing (he/she/it will be able to choose the player through their Steam ID, their friends list or the server they are currently playing on). Both players have to be currently in-game to trade. After the trade is initiated, a pop-up window appears for the one who is offered to trade. (Which allows him/her/it to accept or decline the trade offer.)

• 2 weeks later...

Cow Mangler is op, i refuse to use it.. unlucky for you i gave it to another friend :P

But yea it is pretty much op in every aspect, not having ammo/ doing so much dmg etc. I prefer a Direct hit anyway.

Cow mangler is op, i refuse to use it...

I refuse to agree with you, Thomas. I broke up ~12 of my items to get the Cow Mangler, and I'm not quite as satisfied with the result than I thought I would be. Maybe that's because I got used to the Direct Hit's projectile speed and such, but it's far from OP (When I use it).

Also, compared to the regular rocket launcher, the Cow Mangler deals decreased damage, has slower reload, and makes Engineers' sentries a lot more dangerous.

Why more dangerous sentries? You can shut a sentry down with the charge shot, making it easier for your team to rush and destroy it. I thought that was the point of the new weapon, basically acting as a ranged sapper. I haven't used it though, so this is speculation.

-RoGue

The 4 second sapper is very weak, because it doesn't destroy it, only disables it for a few moments, and on certain maps it is definitely impossible to do anything unless you've got heavy backup (not necessarily heavy), for example 2fort, because with your slow movement speed you can't really run past them.

And to Rogue, it is good if you have good team-mates who work in conjunction with you. Which I usually don't find. :/

Anyways I got the Cow Mangler, but now I'm looking for a free force-a-nature. I already got the milestone one, but I scrapped it for the Cow Mangler. However, unlikely as it is, if you are willing to give me a shortstop or soda popper, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have a free account, which means I can only recieve items.