GUID

KingCamper

Everyone can see it.

I still don't exactly understand why, but as long as my full 32 long GUID is not there, I don't care :P

Edited by rolf

So the last few weeks or so Ive noticed that in everyones info on their post it now shows the guids. Is this something everyone can see or just members?

Everybody can see your CoD4 or ET GUID !!!

Everyone can see it.

I still don't exactly understand why, but as long as my full 32 long GUID is not there, I don't care :P

you play on ET server can everybody with the pb_plist command your GUID see (i don´t know the command of cod4 server) :rolleyes:

why not in forum

I still don't understand why the entire population should be able to see my CoD4 guid, and it's indexed by google. When some idiot clan would decide that they hate FA and ban all our GUIDs, I wouldn't be able to play on their server?

It's not that I'm against it, but I see no use in it to make it also 'less than' trial/full member.