COD F|A HC NO MARTY MIX GAMETYPE SERVER

Gotcha

I cannot access our server, or, any COD4 server for that matter, for the previous 2 days. However, I can see on X Fire and Game Tracker that people are playing. Anyone have any idea why this is? Thanx!

Hmmm. Thats wierd. I would check the following in the COD4 server browser:

1. Make sure you have "Internet" selected as the source.

2. Make sure you have "All" selected for Game Mode.

3. Make sure you don't have any weird filters on. You can just click on "Filter Servers" and click Reset.

You should be able to see the =F|A= servers in the server list.

Otherwise you can just manually add them to your favorites:

1. In the COD4 server browser select "Favorites" for the source.

2. Click on "New Favorite"

3. Add the server IP. Here they are:

F|A TDM KILL BOX [74.63.64.44:28930]

F|A HARDCORE MIX GAMETYPE [74.63.67.74:28930]

F|A TDM LOW PING (EURO) [178.63.72.133:28930]

F|A CUSTOM MOD SERVER [206.217.129.82:28960]

Hope this helps!

By Xfire, you can use Join game. Does that work?

What is the error btw? What patch do you have installed, 1.6 or 1.7 (FA HC is 1.6, FA killbox is 1.7)

Same for me. I click 'refresh list' and it doesnt show ANY servers at all, not my favourites, not internet. I treied joining by Xfire, doesnt work, i cant play cod4 now :( plz help!!

Connect to IP: it either connects or it tells you that something is wrong. So, what does it tell you?

Furthermore, although I never really understood it, try to test the server with WinMTR. As Dare once said, "Either it could be client side issue or server side issue. Run winMTR output every time you lag or have connection interrupted. If winMTR results are clean then it's machine and if it's not then it's network."

3. Make sure you don't have any weird filters on. You can just click on "Filter Servers" and click Reset.

Hope this helps!

Thanx man. I'll try all of that, but I seem to have resolved the issue by simply logging on via my X-Fire account. I'll keep looking into it and let you know what I come up with. Thanx again and hope to kill ya soon! LOL!

By Xfire, you can use Join game. Does that work?

What is the error btw? What patch do you have installed, 1.6 or 1.7 (FA HC is 1.6, FA killbox is 1.7)

Thanx for the response. Not certain about the "patch" thing but I got on today by going through my X-Fire account. I'll keep looking into it and if I come up with anything I will be certain to post it on the forums; both the problem and possible solution(s). Thanx again!

Hope this helps!

Tried it all Sik, and nothing worked. Seems I am not the only one having this problem lately. I appreciate the response and help but it seems I have a very serious problem here. I'll keep ya posted with anything I may come up with.

Connect to IP: it either connects or it tells you that something is wrong. So, what does it tell you?

Furthermore, although I never really understood it, try to test the server with WinMTR. As Dare once said, "Either it could be client side issue or server side issue. Run winMTR output every time you lag or have connection interrupted. If winMTR results are clean then it's machine and if it's not then it's network."

Thanx for the help. Tried it. Typed in the IP address for the server and it came back 100% fail, so I am guessing it is a server error. Drats! Just don't know what's going on.... but thanx anyway.

You should give this a try. You can download winmtr here: WinMTR

Just put in the HC server IP (74.63.67.74)and let it run for a while. Then post the output here. Like Rolf said, i'm no expert, but Dare or one of the more knowledgeable people here can usually interpret the results and let you know what the problem is. There are some examples of what to post towards the end of this thread: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/15978-hc-server/

You can also try some of these suggestions: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/16681-cant-see-servers/

Good Luck!