TF 2 and xfire

Funksdead

For some reason, dumbness, I can not get my xfire to work with the TF2 I just downloaded from steam. Even with manual detect I can not get it to work. Having a hard time locating the tf2.exe any help would be appreciate.

C:\Program files\Steam\steamapps\<username>\team fortress 2\ hl2.exe is what the directory is for me and should be about the same for you

I tried that and it did not work, I will try again when I get home....So I assume your xfire works with TF2 Joe??

Also what game title you using Team Fortress 2 beta or something diff ???

Use the regular version, not the beta. I know that my xfire works with TF2 as I took an xfire screenshot yesterday.

Game Path:

c:\program files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe

Detect Path:

c:\program files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\<username>\team fortress 2\hl2.exe

This is for 64-bit Windows 7.

-RoGue

Use the regular version, not the beta. I know that my xfire works with TF2 as I took an xfire screenshot yesterday.

Game Path:

c:\program files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe

Detect Path:

c:\program files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\<username>\team fortress 2\hl2.exe

This is for 64-bit Windows 7.

-RoGue

I think that is half the problem my xfire only lists TF 2 beta , classic and one other. Good looks I will check it at home and hopefully figur it out. I will post back later. Thanx

I tried that and it did not work, I will try again when I get home....So I assume your xfire works with TF2 Joe??

Also what game title you using Team Fortress 2 beta or something diff ???

Yeah my xfire works with TF2, and no I don't have the beta, just the full game, Valve names half their .exe files as hl2 for some reason..