Noobs are suppose to say Hi ...

LA_Kings_Fan

LA, at last you have done it,

took you long enough though! welcome to the forums, mate! :yahoo

So, my ceaseless prodding got on your nerves, lol!

Edited by razorback

:hi Hey LA>>>... Congrats are becoming a clan member. I have enjoyed playing on the server with you. We certainly have been on for hours, and stayed up too late.. :yahoo but it's all fun. Last night you about drove me crazy with your hiding spot on the map Pipeline.. hehe. I knew you were up there in that brush someplace. Anyway, glad to have made the clan with you. Shoot YA later..

:hi Hey LA>>>... Congrats are becoming a clan member. I have enjoyed playing on the server with you. We certainly have been on for hours, and stayed up too late.. :yahoo but it's all fun. Last night you about drove me crazy with your hiding spot on the map Pipeline.. hehe. I knew you were up there in that brush someplace. Anyway, glad to have made the clan with you. Shoot YA later..

ME ? hiding spot ? why whatever do you mean ? I always attack head on John Wayne style ... RUN & GUN BABY !!! fighting0002.gif

But WHAT are YOU doing always bringing a knife to a GUN FIGHT ? character0022.gif;)

Congrats to you as well btw on clan mambership :hi

ME ? hiding spot ? why whatever do you mean ? I always attack head on John Wayne style ... RUN & GUN BABY !!! fighting0002.gif

But WHAT are YOU doing always bringing a knife to a GUN FIGHT ? character0022.gif;)

Congrats to you as well btw on clan mambership :hi

Well on Pipeline you like to hide in that one spot. Otherwise you do run and gun all the time. I hardly ever see you camp... But on Pipeline you like the sniping spot. :):D